Warehouse of Neglect (Metal) Warehouse of Neglect (Metal)

brutal

this is some brutal shit, man! nice blend of old school thrash and death metal

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks dude! I need to check my reviews more often!

Enter the Arena of Death Enter the Arena of Death

jammin!!

aahhh, wtf it's been years since i've done this... anyway, good to see you're still killing it with the metal scene on newgrounds. this track kicks ass.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man, shit this review was ages ago!!

They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

kickass

so yeah, this one kicks ass. makes me want to go play drums now.

Last few Seconds Alive Last few Seconds Alive

Grindcore sucks Sadam's soont-to-be-dead balls

HAHA. Kidding. That was awesome, actually. Sonically, this has been the best I've heared since the last time I was here.

And when are you gonna finish that freaking song?

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man! I was in bed so I missed the hanging on the news! Fuck!
SHIT THAT SONG! I keep forgetting about it. I've still got your solo, so I'll sort it all out when I get the time. I keep saying that though. You should come to England and kick the shit out of me. That might force me to get my arse in gear and make time to do it!

&amp;lt;My Sickness&amp;gt; <My Sickness>

awesome.

great work. nice riffing. compared to most of what i hear on NG you get a good guitar sound. what sort of amp are you using? and you're using Beatcraft as well, i assume? anyway, nice job on the song. well put together

Breeds of Insanity Breeds of Insanity

nice

nice and heavy. definetely reminded me of Metallica (especially Sad But True, for that heavy riff at 1:12.) what kind of drum machine/loops are you using, or are they real performed drums? peace.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanbks for the review I couldn't respond because I was moving and just got my internet hooked back up.

I'm still using beatcraft except now I import different drum samples to it and use it as a sequencer only.

Fuck the Arabs Fuck the Arabs

This song fucking rules

hmmm. i wonder why i'd think that. haha. but anyway, i can't wait for the finished version. it's gonna be awesome! lol. and i'm still readily available if you ever want any more solos or anything. i am bored as hell with myself, so don't ever hesitate to send me an email. and BTW, i was reading some other reviews of this song, and you said something about removing it after you get the new one up; can you remove stuff on NG now? there's a lot of embarassing crap i wanna get off my page. lol... i haven't been to up to speed with NG lately, so i'm not aware of any changes so far.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate, I've never actually removed one of my songs, but I know of other people that have had it done. Basically I think you have to e-mail Wade Fulp and ask him to take whatever songs you don't want off your profile.
As soon as I'm rich again and can afford a new computer, I will finish this song and add the offensive/funny lyrics!
I won't hesitate to e-mail you if I need your services again! Cheers!

Groove that Chools your Bools Groove that Chools your Bools

man, i haven't been on NG in forever.

cool tune, man. kind of reminded me of a "13 Steps To Nowhere" sort of Pantera thing. rawkin'! and btw, any word yet on our collab song?

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate! It is totally Pantera influenced!
Our collab song is on hold because my computer is knackered and I can't record anything new at the moment. As soon as I get it sorted and add the vocals to it, then I'll e-mail you straight away. Also, there is a line in that song that will offend every arab ever, so that will be funny!

Six_Fifty_Six Six_Fifty_Six

firey heat

hey, it's me. you reviewd one of my songs, so i'll return the favor.

not bad. could use some drums. i guess sound quality could use some work, or were you going for that classic sort of sound? i'd like to hear a fuller version of this cause it's kind of hard to tell where it's going from here.

yoyobro69 responds:

Well, heres what happened, my band recorded a bunch of songs in a real studio, (dan's song and whats up with that) But then, we wrote 6:56 after that. so what we tried to do was record it in my house, but the drums turned out horrible. so, I cut out the solo from the song and left the drums behind. It turned into a lame guitar solo.

ZENON Drum Solo--_-- ZENON Drum Solo--_--

awesome.

man, you are a good drummer. i don't know a whole lot about drums, but that was pretty good. one of these days, i'd like to have you play on one of my tracks, cause my band doesn't have a drummer yet! anyway, awesome job...

PERVOK responds:

with pleasure!
Hit me up if you ever want me to record something.